Sunday, February 9, 2014

Parmesan and Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Brussels Sprouts remind me of my father, because along with other healthy food recipes, he made them often. And as a child I didn't appreciate his super healthy ways, but now I am grateful to him for it! I found this delicious recipe on pinterest! When I was baking them my dog ran into the kitchen to watch because it smelled so good! And he does not eat his veggies 

#healthy #recipes #pinterest #brusselssprouts #parmesan #garlic #vegetables #sprouts #organic 

Parmesan and Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe:

Ingredients:


  • 12 oz. Brussels Sprouts
  • 1 tsp garlic 
  • 2 1/2 tsp parmesan cheese
  • salt & pepper to taste


Directions:


  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Toss the brussels sprouts with the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper until evenly coated.
  • Lay out evely on lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway.





No comments:

Post a Comment