Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sally Hansen Air brush legs

This is a quick and easy solution if you are always on the go, and do not have time to lay out in the sun for a few hours. Or if you dislike wearing nylons, but love the look that they give your legs. Sally Hansen Air Brush Legs is a great way to give your legs a silky, smooth, flawless appearance. I love it so much that I use it as an instant all over body tan. I spray it on my legs, arms, chest, and upper back area. You can find this fab product at Walgreens, CVS, Target, or online.


#sallyhansen #airbrushlegs #walgreens #cvs #target #summer #smooth #flawless #legs #tan #







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this air brush products. I was looking this air brush urgent basis. I have got the product at Boutiqueken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the result in your legs. This is awesome. For more beauty products you need, get the bigger discount only at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty.

    ReplyDelete