Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bath & Body Works

When I first discovered Bath & Body Works the nearest location was at The Beverly Center. And yes I would drive out there just to get my favorite Freesia bath gel and body lotion! Now we have the luxury to place an order online, or walk into any mall and find a location. I have so many favorite scents such as lavender, sweet pea, coconut, and vanilla. Bath & Body works also makes the best candles, soaps, sanitizers and they package the cutest gift sets which are perfect for any occasion. Check out their online website for more details. www.bathandbodyworks.com

#bathandbodyworks #lotion #bathgel #bubblebath #soap #candles #sanitizer #shopping #giftsets #mothersday #birthdaygift 










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this bath & body care products. I like it. You may get the best bath & body care product at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty-bath-body

    ReplyDelete