Friday, April 11, 2014

Shop Roupoli by Roupoli on Etsy

I love Lauren Roupoli's original, one of a kind, hand stitched, free hand, painted trucker hats, & clothes! The baby hand stitched trucker hats are super adorable!!! Perfect for summer time. And the handmade bags that she packages the trucker hats in are awesome. I use mine for storing my tea at work. You can also use the handmade bags as a make up bag, or small clutch.
Check out, and purchase her Fabulous items on Etsy. 

#roupolibyroupoli #etsy #truckerhats #kimonos #babyclothes #tanks #handbags #unique #original #surf #summer #handstitched #freehand #paint #art 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Roupoli


















1 comment:

  1. Oh your kimono is so lovely. I think I will collect this kind of color too. So lovely if I will pair this with my sheer bras and panties. Thanks for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete