Thursday, December 19, 2013

C'e La Luna Salon

I take pride in having salon finished looking hair, that's why I love my hair stylist! I have been getting my hair done by Kim Bjazevich-Natow for over fifteen years, and would never, ever consider going to anyone else! Everyone I have referred to Kim over the years has always been happy with their hair and have gone back for more! She is great for color, cut, and style. If you are looking for great hair, call her today for an appointment! You will not regret it. Kim works at C'e La Luna located at 1861 N. Gaffey Street Suite G & H in San Pedro, CA. Her number is 310.291.4336. C'e La Luna also offers other services such as nails and skin. They have a darling boutique that I can never resist shopping at! #hair #celaluna #stylist #nails #skin #boutique #shopping





1 comment: