Thursday, December 5, 2013

Have you tried Oil Pulling?

When I first read about this natural and traditional way of whitening teeth I wasn't really sure that I would be able to give it a try. But I love a new challenge so I gave it a go. So far I'm glad I did! My teeth are shiny white, and my mouth feels clean.
When you first get up in the morning take 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil, or coconut oil in your mouth and wish it around for 5-20 minutes. When you are done be sure to spit it out in a trash or toilet, because it becomes toxic. Rinse your mouth with warm salt water, then brush your teeth.

This oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvdeic natural remedy for improving health. 

Some of the benefits include the following:

  • Strengthens teeth, jaws, and gums
  • Prevents mouth diseases like cavities, and gingivitis
  • Holistic remedy for bleeding gums
  • Prevents bad breath
  • Avoids dryness of lips, mouth and throat
  • Holistic treatment for jaw problems 
#health #benefits #oilpulling #sesameoil #coconutoil #whitenteeth #improvehealth 



No comments:

Post a Comment