Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-chia Mayan word for Strength

I began incorporating Chia Seeds into my daily diet a few years ago. The good news is my hair and nails grow like crazy! The bad news is I have to get my hair cut every six weeks, and my nails done often. These seeds are filled with fiber, omega fatty acids, calcium, antioxidants and much more! They even support heart health and contain a high amount of protein. I add a tablespoon into a vita water and drink them daily. You can toss them on a salad, oatmeal, or even in yogurt. They are known to cause beautiful hair, skin and nails. They also keep you feeling full so you will eat less throughout the day. 
You can find these "super" seeds at Sprouts, Wholefoods, or on line.
#chiaseeds #sprouts #wholefoods #strength #hearthealth #calcium #omega #antioxidants #protein #droz #spectrum

No comments:

Post a Comment